Well, this weekend we roadtripped down to the
Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. By road trip I mean an hour-long drive on the motorcycle, which is: A. built for one person. B. built for speed, not comfort. C. Weighs only about 350 lbs. All of these factors make up for a fairly uncomfortable drive in windy, cool conditions...not to mention everybody drives REALLY fast on the highways here...it was an interstate down the coast with a posted speed limit of 65, and I think our average speed was around 87 the whole way...but we made good time. So, we take the tour, which is interesting, but not outstanding. some weird stuff, some confusing stuff, some interesting stuff (stairs leading into the ceiling, windows in the floor, doorways that opened to outside and a two-story drop). I took a few pics (see below) and we drove home...other than that we just went bike riding downtown and got some awesome apple cobbler. This coming thursday we're going to see the
Toasters! I did'nt even think they were still a band! They were my favorite 3rd wave ska band back in the day...rob (buck) the singer and founder was also the founder of the late Moon Ska Records, the biggest and most influential ska label in the US. I'm way excited. Rose has just started playing Final Fantasy X2 for like the eleventh time...umm...that's all.


1 comment:
I used to really dig the Toasters. It's nice to hear they're still around. I hope it's a good show.
Post a Comment