Friday, February 22, 2008
Hooray For Packages!
I was recently the recipient of a superb package from some good friends. It was like xmas only actually fun! It was filled with books and a gorgeous knitting needle holder. It got me thinking. People should mail each other more. It doesn't have to be gifts, just a card or something. And I don't mean the awful ones people feel obligated to send out at holidays (yes, I am guilty). Rather, something that says 'hello' or a note, something simple. I mean,wouldn't it be nice to get something other than bills?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree. The only person I really write is my grandmother, and it's usually a thank you note or something like that. She has been writing a round-robin letter with her cousins for over 50 years. Maybe all of us should start one.
Post a Comment