Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's been a long road...

Long time, no post. What's new, hmm, let's see. Johnny got his new bike(finally!)and he's pleased as punch about it. We took it out for a test run today and he reports that he couldn't be happier. We also went to a crepe party today. It was in the Mission, and we had mimosas. Not bad. I also had a close encounter with Sgt. Tolliver the other day.

Some friends of ours just rented a farm, and are well on their way to "living the dream" as a surgeon I work with is fond of saying. Congratulations, B&K!

This semester is finally winding down. 3 weeks left. I can hardly wait. It's been a very draining couple of months and I'm more than a little burnt out. That's about all for the moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was in high school, I was friends with an exchange student from Venezuela. He used to say something similar: "Live the life."

Ironically, he was accidentally shot in the face and killed by the drunk kid in his host family.