Smokey?Greybeard the Tree Ent?Ghost?Specter?Spirit?Eidolon?Wraith?Morpheus?Gandalf the Grey?Cloud?Sephiroth?Cid?Ooo, ooo, Shinra!Obama?Um, I'm running out of ideas here, so I think I'm gonna stop.I think it best that I clarify, I dislike cats. A lot. But that one, he looks kinda cute. I won't hold his catness against him.
Thanks. I was thinking of Morpheus, but my ex-step father has a cat named that.
Cute cute cute! Hopefully he will surpass Ginsberg in size! I am not creative today, no name suggestions.Amber
I am gonna guess that "Shinra" is based on Final Fantasy, but I think it would be more special if he were named for this:http://www.shinra.com/who.htmlKelly
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Smokey?
Greybeard the Tree Ent?
Ghost?
Specter?
Spirit?
Eidolon?
Wraith?
Morpheus?
Gandalf the Grey?
Cloud?
Sephiroth?
Cid?
Ooo, ooo, Shinra!
Obama?
Um, I'm running out of ideas here, so I think I'm gonna stop.
I think it best that I clarify, I dislike cats. A lot. But that one, he looks kinda cute. I won't hold his catness against him.
Thanks. I was thinking of Morpheus, but my ex-step father has a cat named that.
Thanks. I was thinking of Morpheus, but my ex-step father has a cat named that.
Cute cute cute! Hopefully he will surpass Ginsberg in size! I am not creative today, no name suggestions.
Amber
I am gonna guess that "Shinra" is based on Final Fantasy, but I think it would be more special if he were named for this:
http://www.shinra.com/who.html
Kelly
Post a Comment