Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is best in Life?

A hot meal after a hard day's work? The fulfillment of hard-worked for dreams?
WRONG!


Right On! All Praise to Crom!
But seriously, what's best in life is getting to spend time doing things that bring you joy and spending time with people that do likewise. Except for my current job, I would say life is pretty good...I mountain bike two or three times a week, and spend all my other free time with the most wonderful person that I have ever met. And that means a lot coming from me...anyone who knows me knows also that I do not like people in general. There are about twenty people in this world that I will willingly spend time with and consider friends. You know who you are because I have been in your presence or spoken to you more than once. That being said, I think that my wife is even more amazing in the fact that we understand each other so well...once I get this job thing sorted out life should be grand. not quite as grand as crushing my enemies and seeing the driven before me, but I'm not a barbarian king. yet...

No comments: