Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Does anybody even read this?

As I am frequently reminded, I am never up-to-the-minute when it comes to all things technological. In the world of Twitter, Facebook, and the apparently fading Myspace, I have a sneaking suspicion that blogs might be a bit passe. Judging by most personal blogs I view, it seems no one is updating (guilty!). As I'm far too antisocial to have any desire to join any of the above, I shall attempt to breathe new life into this fading endeavor. In keeping with the spirit of all things rascally, I am typing this during class. Go Bears.

2 comments:

JLGB said...

of course I read this. and I never forget due to my other favorite techo-miracle: google reader! I never have to remember to check blogs ever again; it's delivered right to me! (and I obsessivly check my reader for news posts approx. 8 times daily).

david golbitz said...

Like Jennie, Google Reader is my friend. Whenever someone posts, I'm informed of it. For instance, I wasn't able to check Reader this morning, so I logged on tonight and found more than 400 posts from various Web sites waiting for me. Including this one.

I sometimes feel guilty about not writing more on my blog, but, honestly, I don't feel that I have very much to say these days. And Twitter/Facebook are so easy for throwing out short, quick, random thoughts ... maybe I've lost the ability to form a lengthy coherent thought ...