Tuesday, September 26, 2006
finally!
All our hard work has finally (I hope) paid off...we are due to sign a lease tomorrow on our apartment in san francisco...it's located in the richmond district, which is mostly asian families...it's quiet, safe, and about a block and a half away from golden gate park. It's a one bedroom, has hardwood floors, two bay windows, plenty of closet space for all our (mostly mine) clothes, our 4 bikes, and our bed! I'm really excited about the bed part. We were thinking that we would only be able to afford a studio, which means there would be no room for our bed. Rent's a little steep, but the neighborhood makes it worth it...both of our motorcycles (Rose has a scooter now!) will be parked outside, so I was a little worried about that. interestingly enough, when rose bought a cover for her scooter, the salesmen recommended a seperate lock to secure the cover...apparently the bums like to steal them and use them as ponchos because they are waterproof. who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment