everything is on its way to the west coast, I have one more day of work, and then so will I be. This week has been rough. when I'm not working 12 hour days at the post office, I'm getting stuff ready, moving, loading, unloading, cussing, making arrangements, and basically being exhausted. I personally have consumed 4 tubs of edy's cookie dough ice cream this week. I don't really know how this relates to all the other stuff, I just had to get that off my chest. I'm so ashamed of what I done. it's addictive, I tell you! so enough about the ice cream, or lack thereof at the moment. rose started her job on the 9th at sfsu medical center, and as far as I can tell is doing well...she managed to haggle with hr for a better salary, which is good, and I applaud her negotiating skills. Our friend TJ (or T to the J, as he is known in some circles) has been visiting rose and keeping her company for the last week or so, which I am grateful for. umm... due to my lack of sleep and free time, I have somewhere in the past few days grown a beard...not a unibomber/homeless insane type of beard, but a sparse asian kinda beard. this distresses me greatly and will have to be remedied tomorrow. but enough rambling for tonight.
there seems to be an abnormally large amount of people dressing as hobos for halloween this year in san francisco...and early...maybe they're practicing the persona for halloween. hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the moving and all. Hope it all goes smoothly. I look forward to visiting when I get some free time (and money).
Post a Comment