Saturday, October 28, 2006

halloween time...kind of

so it's halloween...it doesn't seem like it...no bite in the air, no fall foliage, no pumpkin patches, little things that I did'nt really think of are gettin' me down a little bit...halloween is my favorite time of year, it just doesn't feel like halloween here...or any other season for that matter...it's just san francisco weather...it's the same...all the time...which any other time I don't think I would mind. I have the first week of my job under my belt, and it's getting better...easier to navigate the streets, easier to manage the bag and radio, and I feel like i'm in a little better shape...I've lost like four pounds since I started and I eat like a pig every night, and I still feel thinner in the morning...it's crazy. rose and I went to the ferry builiding farmer's market and got some awesome produce (pomegranites the size of honeydews for 1.25.) still no spinach here though...oh well. we're still looking for a kitchen table/dinette for the kitchen...it's hard. everything is either too expensive or or ugly as sin...tomorrow we're gonna take the motorcycle across the gg bridge...we've been here about 3 weeks and we still hav'nt done that....I'm hungry again. later.

No comments: