Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sucess is getting what you want, Happiness is wanting what you get...

As the infinitely wise fortune cookie said, happiness is wanting what you get. That is exactly how I feel about Johnny's return to San Francisco. Life without him was dreary at best. Now that he is here for good we have started the painful process of reassembling our life in our new apartment. It's not home yet, but we're working on it. For those of you who may be wondering, Johnny is Robert. Johnathan is his middle name, and he has always disliked Robert, so he thought he'd give a new name a try for a new city. I personally am thrilled, I have always wanted to date a Johnny. Let's see...JTHM, Johnny Depp, etc., etc. Such a good name. Anyway, we've had a great deal of difficulty adding me to this blog so we'll see. Things have been terribly busy, but we'll try to post more frequently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo! A new post!

I was wondering where "Johnny" came from. Now I know.

(Hopefully he won't start acting like JTHM.)

I hope the assimilation from Omahans to San Franciscans is going smoothly!

And if you want/need any help with the blog, don't hesitate to ask.

Unknown said...

R.I.P. Robert Stackhouse. Paint that on one of your windows, and it's morbid enough to scare your neighbors for Halloween.

"Johnny" sounds like a New York name ("Hey, yo, Jah-NE!"), but I still think it works.

Congratuations on the job! JEALOUS!

Unknown said...

No more Robert? Did you hold a funeral? I can only imagine a little RIP R. Stackhouse sign in your window. Maybe since it's close to Halloween, none of your neighbors will think anything of it.

I guess we'll have to get used to "Johnny & Rose," even though it's not as easy as saying "R&R."

Congrats on the job!

johnny said...

no one would think anything of it anyway, I don't think...there is certianly not a shortage of crazy folks out here. thanks!