In His infinite wisdom, the FSM chose to bless our home with his presence. I was instantly illuminated by his visitation and honored him as best I could. Since we found he was not good to eat, I made a hat. RAmen.
Must be great to loved more than I by the great FSM simply because I am vertically challaged in his eyes...Oh, well. At least his greatness was honored the only way I believe you could...which is, of course, grand.
2 comments:
It might be due to all the beer I consumed today, but you've no idea how big a grin I have on my face right now. :)
Praise be to the FSM, in all His Noodly forms. RAmen.
Must be great to loved more than I by the great FSM simply because I am vertically challaged in his eyes...Oh, well. At least his greatness was honored the only way I believe you could...which is, of course, grand.
Post a Comment