Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums! I know I enjoyed the day. It started with a wake-up call from the 'concierge' at 5:30 am (Johnny was tired and forgot which way the west coast time difference ran and he was very distressed that I wasn't awake yet and on my way to meet him)....but things looked up after that. I took the scooter to the BART station only to discover that the trains don't start running until 8 am. It was 6:42. So I had some coffee and waited it out. Then I discovered that my train wasn't coming for another 30 min and I'd be later to meet Johnny. Finally I made it and we both got to enjoy a lovely if a little brisk ride home.
Okay, now things started looking up. We had brunch and a walk in the park. We saw:
roses
baby ducks
a turtle
baby geese (a first for me!)
the top half of bald purple head about the size of my living room
an angry, shouting asian man giving some poor soul on the other end of the cell phone lessons on "the way how to do business"
and, of course, some hobo holes
It was fantastic. We tried rearranging the furniture, hated it, and moved everything back. Had a lovely seafood cioppino for dinner- I'm converted to a Trader Joe's shopper. I'm going to go though, we're going for some ice cream! Whee! I love having my husband to share all my crazy adventures with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh, the joy of mushy-ness and gayity. I am rich with envy. And don't try to hide it. I know those hobo holes were light of your day. Did you see one foraging for drink?
They're always foraging for something.
Post a Comment