If you should ever find yourself at an outdoor event, such as, say, a production of Richard III, and perchance are offered a blanket to ward off the cold, just say no. Being cold is better than having a rash. Enough said. scratch scratch.
I now welcome you to the club of people who truly understand the mistake of Native Americans and the Trojans for excepting gifts from strangers...without actually dieing of course.
It is "for life". Fortunately, you just have to die a little inside. But, there is a mandatory admission fee, but it is real easy. Take all the flakes of skin you have scratched off and mail them to your favorite Native American/Trojan. It’s a one time thing, no worries about an annual fee. A pretty simple club though, no meetings and no newsletters (since we are "suppose" to be dead) but every time you see that Indian on TV cry that lonely tear for someone littering...you must also shed one (and only one) tear. You get the hang of it after awhile.
One time, I was in bar when he came on and I had a beer, well the tear fell into my tear and just then that damn song "There's a tear in my beer" came on...freaky.
oh well. i guess there are worse clubs to be a member of...at least i didn't have to get "beat" or "sexed in"...not yet anyway...umm...i gotta go...and hide.
4 comments:
I now welcome you to the club of people who truly understand the mistake of Native Americans and the Trojans for excepting gifts from strangers...without actually dieing of course.
Thanks...how can I get out? Is it one those clubs you're in "for life"? I hope not.
It is "for life". Fortunately, you just have to die a little inside. But, there is a mandatory admission fee, but it is real easy. Take all the flakes of skin you have scratched off and mail them to your favorite Native American/Trojan. It’s a one time thing, no worries about an annual fee. A pretty simple club though, no meetings and no newsletters (since we are "suppose" to be dead) but every time you see that Indian on TV cry that lonely tear for someone littering...you must also shed one (and only one) tear. You get the hang of it after awhile.
One time, I was in bar when he came on and I had a beer, well the tear fell into my tear and just then that damn song "There's a tear in my beer" came on...freaky.
oh well. i guess there are worse clubs to be a member of...at least i didn't have to get "beat" or "sexed in"...not yet anyway...umm...i gotta go...and hide.
Post a Comment