Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rose's new hair.

My gal Rose says ta me today, she says, "I'm goin' out to get a haircut, I'll be back in a few hours." "A few hours?" I says. "Geez Louize, I got more hair than you do! Just make sure you get your money's worth outta the bums!" So I go bowlin, hang wit the fellas, have a brewski, and in comes this dame, with all kinda colored hair. I do a double take and I figure out it's my Rose! I says to her, I says "Jumpin jahoosafats! I thought they was just gonna take a little off da top! You gimme the name of the hack that did the deed, and I'll rub 'em out right quick! Ain't nobody messes with my girl and gets away with it!", I says. Then I take another look and realize, it ain't so bad...I kinda like it. She just better not tell any of the fellas! YAY!!! ROSE FINALLY GOT EXTENSIONS!

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

Holy shamoly! That is some crazy, crazy hair.

raptorpack said...

Wow, haven't seen her hair that long since High Schol.

It's pretty Neato :)