Monday, December 10, 2007

Is it X-mas yet?

It definitely does not feel like x-mas. to me anyway. no snow, just a little colder out. and more news reports of people being trampled in union square. it's been dang cold here, and I've been working outside quite steadily. the wife and i are considering buying a car. there's too many places that we'd like to go outside the city and rental cars are too expensive. which means I have to sell the motorcycle. it'll be hard, but I hardly ride it and insurance is expensive. Anyone in the market for a meticulously cared for Honda cbr rr 600? on a happier note, for a wedding present, rose got me THE headboard that I've wanted for about 8 years. all iron. semi pointy. very cool. i had to raise the bed frame about 3 inches to accomodate the headboard. so now rose has jump into bed. anyway, the headboard is also approved by the cheat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like the bike - but unfortunately it's a little impractical with the 3 kids. Bah Humbug. Oh well.
That's an awsome headboard by the way. Now all you need is some handcuffs. HA HA HA

raptorpack said...

Yay for a leaping Rose :)

Unknown said...

Did you put a brick on The Cheat's head? At least he adds a splash of color to an otherwise-monochromatic decorating theme. All hail The Cheat!

raptorpack said...

She can leap large beds in a single (possibly double if she rebounds off the mattress) bound.

rose said...

Yes we put a brick on his head! How else will he fit in the King of Town's grill? Just wait, I'm not done with the bed yet....mwahahaha