Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rose's Bike!

Rose finally got a REAL mountain bike! After many a year of hemming and hawing, I finally made the decision for her and got her a Santa Cruz Juliana. Same as the Superlight, but scaled down for women. It's a great cross country bike, and my wallet didn't cry too much when I bought it. She liked the white frame and I convinced her to put some pink anodized parts on it. not too much pink though, I didn't want it to look like a barbie bike. A sweet pink King headset, some pink cable housing, and pink seat post collar, pink nipples and bar end caps really set off the white...extra white parts that I installed after the fact include the handlebars, pedals, and bash guard. Very. Sweet . Ride. now I'll just have to keep it clean.




1 comment:

david golbitz said...

Sch-wing!