Well, so far so-so. Things have been very complicated by the evil, rapidly-approaching holiday season. We did agree to make an exception for gift purchases, but I fear that we have channeled all of our retail frustration into shopping for each other. Somehow, the idea of celebrating Hanukkah instead of xmas was borne to maximize the gift-giving (we figure, 8 nights = 8 gifts, right?...I should really consult a calendar and a jewish friend on that one. Anyway, we hope that no one is too offended. I mean, for years we've done xmas and we're not christian. Would it even be possible to face more wrath if it were theoretically the same god? Or does the oppresive fist of baby J get a vote too?

Oh, btw, there are also a few new pics up on the ol' flickr page.
2 comments:
For the record, Hanukkah is pretty late this year, so it begins around December 22, give or take. And I, for one, am not offended in the least. More presents are more presents. No one can argue with that logic. :)
I think that's awesome logic, so are y'all gonna pick a new one each year. BTW - love that pix. Tis the season of "gimme".
Post a Comment