Monday, December 01, 2008

Furry coneheads and TBM

Shinra is no longer a man. I mean a male cat. he is sans tecticules. and was wearin' a cone on his head for a few days. I thought they only gave those to dogs... This weekend featured a lot of biking and a concert. We went to Santa Cruz saturday, and I went to Marin to ride the Repack trail (birthplace of mountain biking...guys would put fat tires on their old ten speeds and truck down this crazy steep fireroad. They would have to "repack" their brakes at the bottom). Sunday night we went to see the Birthday Massacre, one of our newer favorite newwave/goth rock bands. Thankfully we only had to sit through one opening band. The show was over at like midnight, we got home at 1, and had to get up at 5:30 for work today. I'm pretty tired.

Shinra the Conehead

Chibi

Rainbow(Canada's junior Marilyn Manson)

Keyboardist(I forget his name)

Watch the Video!

No comments: