Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy V-day to all (and respective spouses, significant others, partners, etc.) The missus and I spent a lovely 60 degrees and balmy day about town...first going to an art museum (going to being the operative word, as the exhibit we wanted to see is not open until march 3rd. SOMEBODY did'nt check the dates. That SOMEBODY was not Rose.) We then walked to our new favorite Italian cafe for some lunch, and afterwards walked around in Buena Vista Park, which is always relaxing. Then we headed down to Sports Basement to get Rose some goggles for the upcoming weekend ski trip to Lake Tahoe. I'm jealous. My goggles are like 13 years old. Oh well. Then we made some dinner at home...Salmon Crouquettes with Dijon Remoulade...very good. Later on we's fixin' up some chocolate covered strawberries. On a side note, I finally got my Swatch today! Remember Swatchs? Those cheap plastic watches that came in all different colors (neon even) and were really popular in the 80's? I had two. Now I have a new one. Swatch is still going strong and has a store in Union Square. (check below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is swatch-tastic.
Post a Comment