Monday, July 23, 2007

A Very Merry Unbirthday!

My actual birthday was pretty tame, but we were recovering from a crazy Saturday. Johnny made me salmon croquettes with homemade dijon dill sauce and next weekend we're going to an amusement park! I loooves them roller coasters. Plus, I am now the proud owner of a wee ninja and an oh-so-hard-to-find book of Mark Ryden artwork. He's one of my favorite living artists. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday weekend so special. All the gifts, cards, phone calls, and emails have made me feel very loved. Awww. Retch.

1 comment:

raptorpack said...

Okay, I didn't actually wish you a happy birthday personnly, so happy birthday. Did you get your? To show how I contributed, I was the one who told Miss Lynn to color in the moped with purple and pink. Personnly I think it made the card...from the heart...my semi-femmy...heart?...I'm going now :)