Thursday, March 08, 2007
My tax dollars at work
God bless the police. They're here to protect and serve. And nearly run me over. I was comin' down Battery St. just the other day, minding my business, to the right side of the road next to a SFPD SUV. When we get to the intersection, he just turns right, no blinker, not even slowing down. I braked hard, but my front tire still hit the side of his truck. I rode up next to him at the light and informed him that he almost ran me over. He shrugs, and says, "I didn't see you." That's it. No apology. I proceed to call him a freaking butthole, only the more profane version. He shrugs again, taps his badge, and says with a smile, "I can be." I hate cops. Seriously. I have never in my life had a good encounter with a policeman. They remind me of catholic priests in a way. I really don't think that priests become child molesters. I think child molesters become priests. They know that the culture and the dogma will shield them, and it's more of a safe venue for their perversions than any normal job. Not to mention easy access and close proximity to a lot of pre-pubescent boys. Masochistic, controlling, macho idiots become cops. I wonder how many high school bullies become cops when they get older. Where they once got their kicks stealing lunch money from smaller kids, now they have free reign to do just about whatever they want to whomever they want with no consequences. Acting like they're "above the law" is standard operating procedures for every cop I've ever encountered. If any police officers accidentally read this; it's ok that you have a small penis and are overcompensating. No one cares. Let it go. Stop being an asshole. I'm done now. This week's max cannon was interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of Kelly's favorite complaints is the fact that cops in Omaha will pull up to a red light at an intersection and, instead of waiting, turn on their lights and drive through. No, they're not on the way to an crime in progress. No, they're not responding to an emergency. They're just not in a mood to wait, I guess. Big bullies...
Post a Comment