Thursday, December 28, 2006
hazardous workplace conditions
well, it's been about a week and a half since my collision with the car at work, and I'm still on light duty, which means no biking. When I went back to the doctor, they said said I have a possible cartilage injury in my left knee. yay. so it's either more sitting around the office doing nothing or sitting at home playing video games for another week, with physical therapy. In upcoming show news, one of my favorite hardcore bands, Death By Stereo, is playing here the weekend we're in Omaha. poop. But, my alltime favorite band, the ooky spooky and somewhat kooky Cruxshadows are playing here in late january. Yay! and the tickets are only 10 bucks apiece! that's unheard of out here. VNV Nation is starting a US tour pretty soon also, but the west coast leg isn't until like june or july.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment