I am sad to report that we will not be in Omaha for any of the holiday season. Plane tickets are astronomical, and my work schedule is a little sketchy. I choose to believe it is the will of the Almighty Easter Bunny, and when it is our time to travel, He will let us know. To those of you who are yet unaware, I have firmly supported this deity for some time now. I mean, c'mon, my god delivers candy (including chocolate), is soft and fluffy, and apparently clucks like a chicken. He asks nothing in return. I think it's a pretty sweet offer, especially considering the market. Johnny wisely chooses not to interfere with my devotion, and ignores my bouts of hysteria every April. Oh, those pastel colors! The cute bunny everything! And ducks! Lots and lots of little fuzzy ducks! Springtime! Easter baskets! Ahem, okay, I'm pulling it together now. Sorry.
Aside from not visiting, I am conducting a bit of a social experiment. It has been going for about a week now. I am unsure of how long it will last, but I plan to post the results just as soon as I get them. Maybe with some statistics even. Or a graph. Everyone likes graphs. I'm sure that everyone reading this is now totally enthralled and just dying to know what it is. Now, now. Patience. If I told you, it would fail. We'll all just have to wait and see. I have to go now, my Razed in Black cd sounds like it's melting down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have forsaken the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a mere bunny? The Noodly One will not be pleased.
Unless you worship both deities...might thou be a polytheist?
or an entire spreadsheet?
...why is my comment anonymous? I'm confused.
Post a Comment