Rose and I found some older Gundam Wing models at a small hobby shop on geary st. they're both from the Gundam Seed Destiny universe, and both ZAKU models...mine's the super deformed(short and squat)phantom variant and rose's is well, just, pink. I've never seen that model before...I guess it's pink because the pilot's a woman...rose also got a 1500 piece puzzle from the same store...I'm staying well away from that. In other news, I will be going shopping for new bike lights(they got stolen...again)for Rose tomorrow. This will be her third set. She gets to pay for them after this. On a sidenote, it turns out that compact flash memory cards for digital cameras can go through a "colors" wash cycle and high dry, and still function. Don't ask how I know this. three more days till we get on the plane.

3 comments:
Nice-lookin' Gundams. What's the 1500-piece puzzle a picture of? I haven't put together a really big puzzle in a long time. I think I kinda miss it.
Those are some gorgeous looking 'bots! So pink! So cute! So fierce!
umm...I think it's just cities and landscapes...different ones fro around the world...like a collage.
Post a Comment